Looking for that ideal smile? Did you have traditional braces that were placed years ago, and now you notice some teeth that have moved out of place? If you have any of the following issues with your smile, we can correct them:
- Spaces between your teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Gaps between your upper and lower teeth
- Rotated teeth
- Angled teeth
At Adelaide Dental, we make Invisalign treatments fast, seamless, and pain-free. The Invisalign trays are clear, and do not require the use of those unsightly metal brackets on individual teeth. All treatment includes, free of charge, reshaping of the teeth for that ultra symmetrical, aesthetic appearance.
Before proceeding with treatment, patients can expect an initial consultation that includes an in-depth discussion of the pros and cons, as well as a before-and-after consultation, so patients can see a 3D rendering of their teeth moving into position.
The Invisalign treatment process
- Initial appointment: We sit down with you and discuss whether Invisalign is a suitable treatment option. We paint a clear picture as to what is possible and provide a rough estimate of the length of time that treatment will span. In some cases, it is best to use traditional braces. If that is the case, we will discuss why traditional braces are more suitable.
- Follow-up appointment: After we have determined if our goals can be achieved, we then take impressions and pictures that will be used to help guide the teeth into position.
- 3D Rendering appointment: We then call in the patient and go over the individual movement of their teeth using a computer-based 3D simulator. This appointment enables patients to visualize how their teeth will look when treatment is complete, to help guide their decision.
We welcome you to drop in today and discuss the possibilities for your new smile makeover!